Training Cancellation Policies
LEW Corporation appreciates the opportunity and is looking forward to having you join us for a training course. Please register early to avoid disappointment. Registration is not confirmed until paid in full and confirmation is received.
We understand that cancellations or schedule changes are sometimes inevitable for a student. As well, it is our intent to avoid cancellation or rescheduling of any training events. Unfortunately circumstances occasionally require cancelling or rescheduling of a class from either the student or LEW Corporation. The following policies are necessary to insure continuation for our mutual interest for the next time you join us.
Cancellation/Reschedule by Student
- Cancellation and/or reschedule requests must be received in writing by email to . You are responsible for ensuring that LEW Corporation receives your written request. LEW Corporation will reply with a written acknowledgement within 24 hours of request (weekends and holidays excluded).
- Cancellation and/or reschedule must be requested received more than 14 calendar days prior to the course date will result in a full refund or a credit toward attendance at a future scheduled course taking place within 12 months of the original course. If you do not attend a course within 12 months from the original course date, the entire course fee will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling is allowed on a one time basis using the notification method listed above, with no further rescheduling permitted.
- Cancellations made 14 or less calendar days prior to the course date, or failure to appear for the course, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
- Registrant substitutions may be made up and until 2 days prior to the scheduled class. LEW Corporation must receive an email providing the registrant’s name and the name of their replacement; the class title and day and time of class. Email should be sent to
Cancellation/Reschedule by LEW Corporation
- LEW Corporation reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses at any time. If LEW Corporation cancels or reschedules the seminar due to low registration, weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of LEW Corporation, you are entitled to a full refund or rescheduling
- LEW Corporation is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a resulting in cancellation or postponement.
- If LEW Corporation cancels a course in which you are enrolled, you will be contacted as soon as possible at the email address you provided when registering, so please be sure to provide a valid email address.
- As classes may cancel, LEW Corporation is not responsible in assuring you meet your re-certification date. Please make sure you schedule yourself at least 60 days before your certification expires.
- Except for the cancellation policy described above, all payments and fees are nonrefundable. It is expected that students will assess the appropriateness of a training event by reviewing the course descriptions and schedules in advance of purchase or registration.
- “No Show” are subjected to forfeit of all moneys paid and no house credit.