If you are a LEW Corporation student who has failed the EPA Initial or Refresher Renovate, Repair & Paint (English or Spanish) or the EPA Dust Wipe Technician exam. You may be entitled to retake your exam.
- Must be a LEW Corporation student
- Grade must be between 60-69
- Must take retest within a month from the date of the failed exam
- Student has a month from the date of their failed exam to take the retest
- Retakes are offered twice a week between 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM at LEW Corporation 1090 Bristol Road Mountainside, NJ 07092
- The day of the retest student must have their failure letter along some type of Government issued or employee ID
- The student has approximately one hour for the retest
Upon arrival of retest, please bring your failure letter.